Tridium products have revolutionized the way integrated systems operate within businesses and facilities, which is why Hoffman utilizes Tridium framework when establishing and upgrading automation technology for customers.
Tridium Products Offer Many Benefits to Businesses and Corporations
- Improve Network Communications. When machines talk to machines and to people, communication is effortless. Reliable network connections keep all systems in constant connectivity with no interruptions.
- Streamline Productivity. System networking makes day-to-day operations run more smoothly, which improves productivity in every aspect of a business.
- Integrate Systems. Every system within a facility from computers to ventilation to security can all be integrated and automated, self-monitored, and remotely controlled. The “Internet of Things” is the latest phrase used to refer to integrated systems.
- Reduce Energy Usage. Tridium can help reduce energy usage by monitoring and self-regulating indoor climate, air quality, lighting, electronics, and even plumbing. Integrated technology is designed to minimize energy usage in all aspects of a business.
- Connect Multiple Buildings and Campuses. When your business operates from more than one location, each site will be able to communicate efficiently with the other sites, despite the distance. Tridium products connect systems across business locations seamlessly.
Top Products by Tridium: The Niagara Line Creates an Integrated Framework like Never Before
- Niagara 4. Tridium’s latest networking software, Niagara 4, is a truly open framework that provides the necessary platform for the internet of things. There is no limit to the networking capabilities of Niagara, making it possible to connect anything and everything within a business. Niagara 4.7 is the most advanced version currently available.
- Niagara Edge 10. This 10 point IP-based field equipment controller runs the Niagara 4 software from one location. Effortlessly network all of your systems and quickly add devices as needed. Built-in security features ensure the protection of all information that passes through the network.
- Niagara AX. When you need to connect devices in many different locations across the country and even overseas, the Niagara AX software makes it not only possible, but much easier. A high-capacity connection with enhanced security, Niagara AX has proven to be the most innovative network software across many markets and industries in at least 70 countries worldwide.
- Jace Controller. The base of your network is the Jace Controller, where the physical connection originates. This is a product you can trust to provide the constant, uninterrupted connection needed to run your business across many locations.
Hoffman Building Technologies + Tridium Products = Real Solutions
When you need real, workable solutions, Hoffman Building Technologies can help. Implementing the Tridium family of products, your facilities can run more smoothly, use less energy, and be more productive. When it comes to the “internet of things” or “integrated systems management”, Tridium has designed the Niagara software and controllers to be the framework of your business. Call Hoffman Building Technologies today to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.